View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Oliver returned to his one bedroom apartment more on the excited side of things than anything. He'd spent the day collecting specimens for his collection to show off at the entomology club meeting a couple of days from then, and he'd had a good day. It was beginning to get colder out, so an entirely new set of insects (albeit with a smaller selection) was ripe for the taking and because of chiller temperatures meant that they were generally still. But, despite how good of a day it was, he was eager to get online. His mates in the club were great, but he felt the time he could be himself (ironically enough), was online as his avatar, Chadwick Strider. The guild he was in was full of a lot of good people, but there was one person he was drawn to more than anyone--Girl_Power123.

He plopped down into his computer chair slinging his bag to the right of him and booted up his computer. Soon enough, Dragonlust (we can change this name later if you want it's kind of lame, I used a generator) shone across his screen and he was entering his password.

The first thing he did when he logged on was check his "Online Friends" tab...

Have mercy on me as this is my first time doing only a love story without something else happening in the background
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote