View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
“Well that definitely does make sense. I guess the last thing I wanna hear is bone-munching. I’ve heard enough of that when it came to fighting in the pits.” Nokra said with a bit of nervous laughter. It was true, and Nokra had seen more than he ever could of various beasts from other worlds eating other fighters he had mingled with. More so, he made sure to promise himself that Magali never had to listen to anything like that. “And I can’t move you when it comes to you wanting something, Mags. You’re like a brick wall when it comes to having your mind set I guess.” Nokra laughed, before looking in the direction that Magali had pointed, the male Felis shrugging his shoulders and heading in the direction like…The thought made him laugh.

Like a slave.

“So uh, Mags. I gotta ask you something. Think the people here who kinda rescued us, would sorta give us work? I mean, you don’t have to do what you were forced. I’m sure they can give us something better to do.” Nokra said, quirking his head for a moment and frowning. “Well, you could get something. Not sure what they’d have for a pit-fighter to really do. I could continue doing that maybe, just I get to keep the prize money this time around, instead of winning a slice of bread and getting my cuts treated with actual medicine.” Half the time he was lucky to even have all his limbs. Small blessings, the Felis guessed.

=====

Fikri felt a small ping. A small sliver of a voice that seemed to bounce around the room like a ghost… Vail. A raging scream that seemed to grow larger and more agonized before it faded away into nothing. The small pyramid that she had given him turning and twisting until another emotion began to flow out of the device. It was like lava flowing out from a raging volcano. The sight of bombs going off across entire worlds.

Anger.

The pyramid seemed to grow more and more intense with each passing second, until finally at the moment it seemed to approach a zenith, the pyramid began to wind down once more, fading and growing inert once more…

======

Tits giving Ashi a small smile on her face, Hyun blinked a few times as she saw crimson staining her girlfriend’s mouth, and repulsed a little bit. She’ll have to hit Shaldag or taze him or something for ruining the girl’s face. That’s what she liked the most about the princess. “Yeah, the fuckin’ crowd loved it, but you’re gonna be hurting once Shaldag needs his shit back so he doesn’t turn into a whiny, pain-ridden bitch too.” Setting the broken arm down in her lap, Hyun-chu frowned for a moment, and then reached into her coat to pull out a small vial, and plopped a couple of capsules in her hand, counting them out, and then sliding them back into the vial. “I got some shit for the pain, but we need to get you to a doctor. Like, a real one. Not the asshole I hired.”

“You should kill him the moment you get a chance.” Atrix snorted outloud, prompting a raised brow from Hyun, before Shaldag interjected himself in the potential conversation. “Oxxum and Atrix are rival species. The Terskix enslaved Oxxum’s kind, they fought and got their freedom back.” He explained, Hyun nodding slowly, and then turning towards Atrix, who looked less than pleased at the explanation. “…Hyun. Send that Faleeshian girl to my room now. I’m gonna eat her simply because I’m angry now.”

“Sure thing, I guess.” Hyun snorted, before looking towards the battered Ashi. “Gonna wait until you can walk and use your arm before I set you up with ink.” She said, before grabbing one of her other gangers by the neck and pulling him over to expose his arms; purple ink formed in various swirls and odd patterns that went from the wrist up towards his shoulder. “We’ll start you with a small bit on your wrist. You can earn the rest when you do good shit, and when you prove you munch carpet decently.”
Old Posted 09-23-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote