View Single Post
Developer
Default "Community Discussion" is now "Trisphee Talk"   #1  
Howdy, Trisphee, it's your friendly neighborhood coder coming around and doing some cleanup.

It has come to my attention that, while regulars to the site can figure out the difference between Community Discussion and Central Square, it's less than obvious to new users. Now of course, the new users haven't done anything wrong except post a thread in the wrong section -- but that's not really their fault!

The mods have no problems rearranging things to be in the appropriate section, but we've decided it would work better to just make things a bit more obvious. So what you'll see now is that "Community Discussion" is now named "Trisphee Talk" to make it more obvious that you're supposed to talk about things directly relevant to Trisphee as a site (like, for instance, site features, avatars, the storyline, etc.). We've also moved Central Square up so it's clear that it's the "general chat" section instead of just being buried in the middle of more topic-focused sections.

So... Sorry for rearranging your links on you! I know I'm going to be clicking the wrong sections for a little while, but we'll all get used to it pretty quick.
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 11:16 PM