View Single Post
Developer
Default   #29  
Coda knows a lot about a lot of things. XD I am a font of knowledge, gathered from lots of reading and chatting with lots of people.

Most of what I know with regards to ethnic hair derives from a conversation I overheard complaining about a white girl with dreadlocks. If you ask me, there's nothing wrong with that, but there's a vocal population of people who overlook the fact that if you live in America your entire society is imported from other cultures and so say that it's wrong to do things that "belong" to other cultures.

No, I'm not bitter about artificially-segregated social roles at all. Not a bit. Nope.

EDIT: Choco raises a good point, that gene is also present in Irish hair, although I'm not wrong in saying that it's still caused by the same effect and that it originated in Africa. :P My point was going the other direction -- what people call "ethnic" hair has that nature.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote