View Single Post
Rainbow Goddess
Lately I've been super into this manhwa/webtoon called "lookism" also it's in full color which is awesome. But it's pretty slow with updates :(

Also there's a cute manga called tomo chan wa onnanoko. It looks like it has a million chapters but like after a point each chapter is just one page for some reason??? Idk why they upload it like that. It's a comedy and boy is it good. Almost as top tier as gekkan shoujo nozaki kun.

I generally read horror manga, one shots being my favorite. There is this one psychological horror (I forget it's Japanese title) but it's called inside Mari. It's about this guy who sees this cute girl named Mari and follows her and the next morning he wakes up and he is her. The entire thing is about figuring out where mari went and why he is her. It gets really interesting and makes you go back and forth with what you think happened. Did Mari disappear? Is it all just not what it seems? It has some Yuri themes too.

"I am a hero" is one of the best zombie stories I've ever read. I'd suggest checking that out of you want something different. The first few chapters are very mundane to set up the main characters background. But after you make it through them it really picks up and gets intense.
Plus I think now there's a side story called I am a hero in Osaka. I haven't checked it out yet but it probably makes the story even better.

Another really goold manhwa/webtoon I've been enjoying is godly bells. It's also full color and idk I just like the story. It has a historical feel to it and the characters are pretty well thought out I feel. The story though can be predictable if you think about it a little bit.

I have too many suggestions haha.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 04-16-2016, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote