View Single Post
Psych
Two years went by and Tamara was working in the states making money. She blinked slightly when she was walking down the street when a wolf crossed her path then. "I don't know where they are leave them and my self in peace."

The wolf laughed at her before it spoke to her then. "You will finally finish your mission or die those are the choices the high queen has given us all. Kill them or die those are your only choices Tamara princess of the moon wolf's." The wolf turned and walked away then into the dark of night then.

Tamara went back to the place she was living and packed her things and sold the place before she headed towads the airport then. She booked a plane towards China then she was told there was a plane already waiting for her then and a note. She smiled softly since it was from Ren he had been keeping an eye on her and left a plane for her to come join them in China then and he would see her soon. She smiled as she got on the plane and left for China then.

Hours later Tamara had gotten off the plane in China she had gotten in the taxi and drove a long then. Her eyes looked out the window as they drove a long then. "Its a wonder." She said softly then to her self then as she looked at everything then as the taxi came to a stop then and her things where unloaded for her then. "I can handle it from here." She said sweetly then as she stood at the food of a really tall mountain then. She grabbed her things and started to make the trek up the mountain then.

A couple hours later she stood outside the door then as she looked around then. She didn't hear anything she didn't see anything really. She walked towards the door then and knocked lightly then. For a while there was no answer nor was there a response anywhere either. So she knocked again when the door opened on its own then. There was no one on the other side of the door then as she dragged her items inside and shut the door behind her then. "Um hello?" She said simply then as she still didn't hear anything at all. "Strange." She said simply then. "Anyone here?" There was still no response at all. "Ren, Men, Jun?" She called out as she walked further into the house then as she stood there looking around then. "Its me Tamara is anyone here?"

Tamara stood there quiet for some time with no reply came from anywhere no feet came running towards her or stomping towards her then. "I wonder what happen then." She said softly to her self then. She locked the door behind her then as she moved her things away from the door some before she started to walk threw Ren's house then as she called out every time she entered a new floor or before she walked into a new hallway. "Its me Tamara is anyone here?" She was even some times calling out "Ren, Men, Jun are you here its me Tamara."

Tamara looked around for hours finding no one here at all no blood no smell of blood either. Even in the dark she could see it was as if there had been no one here for days if not weeks. She walked towards a window then and looked around from where she was then. "What happen to you?" She said softly to the wind then before she turned and kept on walking then she found Ren's desk then and sat down in his chair then. She ran her fingers across the desk top then as she stared at it then. "What happen during those two years." She laid her head down on Ren's desk then and closed her eyes as she fell asleep then and started to dream then.

Two years ago Ren returned home and ordered everyone to pack only what they would need for a few weeks a month at the very least. He walked over to his desk and stood looking at his empty chair then as if there was someone sitting in it that only he could see. "I'm sorry father." He said softly then before he looked at the picture of his wife then with there then new born son Men. "I'm sorry Jeanne I couldn't save you I tried though you where dead long before then were you not. Please for give me and the others as well to." He turned to walk away then before he stopped and looked back at the picture then. "And help Tamara decide what she is going to do for us all." And with that he walked away then.

The dream faded as she sat up then and opened her eyes to see the ghost of her father and the ghost of Jeanne standing before her then with other ghosts as well around the room then. "Now is the time Tamara to stand up and fight with those you care about instead of running from them and hiding."
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-18-2012, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote