View Single Post
Psych
Default   #1  
(Wrote this my self on another site under the user name Naku on the site called Crysandrea and on Roliana as Count Dracula)

FYI: Please tell me what you think of the fan fiction and if I should get my head out of my behind and post it up on fan fiction.net and go back to my writing again. I used to be so well known in that and I do miss it.

I sit here waiting for his return but I know he will not come back for me to raise our unborn child together. I look up at the moon and wish for his return but I hear them coming to take me away. I will curse them all I curse them all to death as I feel the shift coming as I jump out of the window and run away into the dark of night to hide.

Tamara woke up with a start then before she stood up and dressed then before she left the room then. She smiled softly then as she looked at everyone. "Morning." She said simply then as she headed into the kitchen then and started to work on breakfast then. As she served breakfast she stood there watching everyone from the door way then as she almost looked at them sadly. She jumped slightly then when someone spoke to her. "Tamara go sit down and join them."

Tamara jumped slightly then as the sadness melted away as a almost forced smile appeared on her lips then as she looked at the two people then that appeared behind her. "Hello Ren and Jeanne its good to see you." She didn't answer them as she turned and walked away but not before she patted Men there son as she walked away from them all then. She didn't notice as she walked away then that everyone was standing there watching her as she walked away from the smell of the food heading towards the back yard then.

I kept on running threw the night. I had to get away and get away fast before they can get out of the home and come after me. I look back and see there leader is coming after me one day I will get her for this one day I will kill the iron maiden. I ran until I found a cave that the moon was shining on. I found my safe house for the night just as I started to feel my labor pains start to kick in as I curled up to rest and hope they end soon it was to early way to early.

Tamara sat down on the porch steps as she looked over towards the rising sun then. "Your coming again aren't you." She muttered softly then before she leaned against the railing then and closed her eyes then. That's where she remained for some time as breakfast ended inside. Tamara didn't open her eyes until she heard screaming of the children she got up and ran inside as she saw everyone knocked out but Ren who was bleeding as he pointed towards the wolf that was on the table with Jeanne's throat in its mouth. "Save her."

Tamara stood there and looked at the wolf as she felt something with in her self she hadn't felt for some time. "Let her go." The wolf shook its head as it went to jump past Tamara with Jeanne still in the wolf's mouth then. Tamara bashed the wolf over its head then a vase. "Get out follower of the moon wolfs." She had a hold of a broken wood leg from the table as the wolf turned human then. The ex wolf now human stood glaring at Tamara with long black hair with strikes of gray threw it and scars all over the person's body as well to. The ex wolf turned towards Tamara revealing that the ex wolf is a female with scars all over her front as well to.

The ex wolf opened her mouth and spoke harshly then. "Stay out of this little shaman girl none of this has to do with you." She knocked the wooden leg out of Tamara's hand. "The Iron Maiden is coming with me for judgement and pungent as well." Ren had stood up and shoved Yoh's sword threw the wolf's heart then. The woman swung her hand back and smacked Ren into the wall then knocking him out. The woman reached back and pulled the sword out of her back then and dropped it on the floor then. Anyone who saw the wound they would see that it was already healing them self's. The woman reached down and picked up Jeanne again and turned coldly towards Tamara then who was growling and her eyes where glowing red by this time then. "Your still a weak little pup young one." She turned and walked out of the house then as she dragged Jeanne's unconscious body out the front door then as Tamara held her stomach as she slid down to the ground then as the soft "No." Came out of her mouth then as she was knocked out from the pain from her stomach then.
Last edited by Naku; 06-12-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote