View Single Post
Developer
My father-in-law upgraded from a G4 to a G6 and it seems to suit him all right, and he's 60-something years old so he's not particularly tech-savvy either. The camera's reasonable but it's not exactly best-in-class; you're not going to get that without going over the $600 line or buying an older-generation phone.

The fact that you're posting on an Internet forum, having created an account all by yourself, and you typed out a well-worded, reasonably punctuated post means you're not as horrible with technology as you think you are. Give yourself some credit! You don't have to be a hacker.

(Being able to register an account that requires e-mail confirmation without assistance is, IMO, a pretty good benchmark. I know a lot of people who CAN'T do that. I get e-mail intended for several other people who are so tech-unsavvy that they don't even know their own e-mail addresses.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-10-2018, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote