View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default The Search Is [Back On!]!   #1  
[[A spot in my schedule has opened up and rp would be a nice study break! Should you choose me as an rp partner, expect...sporadic posting, depending on work load/the day's limited amount of give a hecks, but I am available should you deem me worthy!]]

Hello friends and soon to be friends!

I'm currently in the market for one to two new rps, and was wondering if any of you lovely folks would join me in a fantastical adventure! I'm fairly new here, but have exchanged words with one or two of the fine people inhabiting this site. I'm too shy to harangue the lovelies that have already made searching threads, so I decided to make my own!

That being said, let's get down to business. For genres, I'm alright with just about anything, but generally I prefer to operate outside of fandoms unless it's one I'm familiar with (there actually aren't many that I do know, but you can ask and we can see!), so I prefer original worlds with original characters. Fantasy and Sci-fi are my general go-to's but I'm down for just about whatever at this point. I'm okay with romance and am comfortable playing virtually any type of pairing unless they are siblings or underage.

As far as rating goes, I situate myself comfortably in the Mature range, so I'm fine with a lot of nasty/violent/whathaveyou stuff.

Higher literacy is preferred but not necessary.

If interested, feel free to drop me a line!
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 01-23-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2017, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote