View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #779  
@ Kaderin: It's more cute than pathetic. ;u; <3

It used to be sad like that when I was a kid, in school, with all these board games around to play with +4 players. ;-; Things like Hi-Ho-Cheerio, Jenga, Boggle, Battleship, UNO and Mastermind...I used to get those out of the cubby shelves during free-time, while all the other kids literally did anything else. ;n; So I would just sit at the table talking to myself like I was two people playing one game. I guess the teachers felt so bad, one would always come over and sit with me and offer to be a second player.

:D That usually made my day. But as teachers were the only ones who wanted to play with me, I got gud at alot of those games, and ended up sweeping the adult teachers. <x'} I'm not sure if some of them let me win, or I was truly that good.
>u> Maybe at Mastermind. I feel safe in assuming I was pretty good at that...still am. :/ Though it also goes by the name Codebreaker.

As for a computer opponent I used to be good at Solitaire..but not Spider Solitare...and also just whatever games my dad got on the windows store in the early 2000's. ;u; Chuzzle, Mahjong Master, Luxor 3,...I miss those... ;-;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-27-2020, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote