View Single Post
Desolation Denizen
Default   #43  
"Hmm, that certainly does seem like a concern, it would be a catastrophe if we failed at this early stage." Lord Nosya looks between Astra and Dafie as though expecting a magical middleground solution to spring up between them.

"Bah, it's a rout of ogres, I doubt they've even heard of half the concerns you just listed." Lord Elgron looks to Astra from beneath his heavy brows. "Meaning no disrespect, of course, my lady, just honest soldier's talk."

"On the contrary, I'm inclined to agree. I'd hate to take any losses at all, but between your troops and mine, I'd think we could hit them hard enough in an initial assault to throw them into complete disarray. Getting inside the fortress will be an obstacle of course, but we have the magic to do it." She's done eating at this point, planning the assault is far too interesting. "I say we take all of tomorrow to ready our forces and move out at dawn the next day. Dafie, I want as much information as you can possibly get by then, but don't do anything reckless. If need be I'll sneak in myself to take a look around once we've arrived, but I'm not expecting any real surprises."
Old Posted 08-02-2018, 05:06 AM Reply With Quote