View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default Super Mario Maker   #1  
This game, it has its ups and downs. I enjoy playing stages made by other players, but some of them... seem impossible to complete! I went to youtube to figure out how to get passed one part, and after learning how to spring jump in the air,
I was finally able to beat it; however, there are two other stages I have yet to complete without cheating (downloading the course,
and then positioning mario over the flag pole. Not cheat codes or hacking). I don't know how to complete either of them since in one of them, a giant Bob-omb explodes before I could use it to get to a platform safely, and the other one, you only have 10 seconds to get to the flag pole, and the doughnuts don't fall quickly. How are you supposed to beat them? Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

Oh! I just remembered a third one... there's Bowser Junior...
and he will not only shoot fireballs at you, he will also climb into his shell and chase you. I figured out how to get further,
but... there's a flipping music block in the way! How am I supposed to get passed it?

Oh, I have made stages of my own as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote