View Single Post
Icy Footed
My first console was an N64, :3 and I've still got one. Not my original one, but one my cousins had for a while and never used again. <x] Still have a bunch of my old games I used to play on it though, plus some bought ones and some my cousins let us have. :] My first game was Diddy Kong Racing. I still play it sometimes, though I'm a bit rusty. >u>; I used to be an ace at it when I was probably around 13 or 14 though...

Currently tho, I'm kind of playing Kingdom Hearts III, Fallout 3 (huh, both 3s..o-o)
and trying to earn more BP in Pokémon Soul Silver to be able to buy a TM for my Carvine for my Pokémon Platinum game finally! >x[ But it's taking forever because I suck at battling and only really get 1 or 2 BP at a time, and I need like 25 more and it's just, ghhhhh, slow. =_=;

But as soon as I finish Platinum I'll likely be working on my town in New Leaf! :] Mayhaps tidying it up for visitors and such! I haven't played New Leaf with anyone else in a long long time. It's amazing how relaxing and addicting it is tho. 0-0

I'm not much of a PC gamer, :c But I have played a few PC games, a ton of free online flash games and I played WoW for a little while. I actually played most of my childhood learning games on the PC, xD I'd love to revisit them for nostalgic value, even though they're pretty easy now haha.

I mostly prefer Nintendo, since it was my first console and I have a Gameboy color, old (broken) DS, a DSi and 3DS, along with my brother's Switch and my jet black edition Wii. :/ Buuut I've played mostly Playstation games despite that...I grew up with both, so I love Crash and Spyro and Kingdom Hearts and Little Big Planet and Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank and Soul Caliber and Pokémon and Smash Bros and Animal Crossing and Mario Party pretty much all the same! ^-^ <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-19-2019, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote