View Single Post
Professional Lunatic

-To be considered a newbie, you have to be less than 1 month old on the site...

-To be considered a parent, you have to be at least 1 month old on the site...

-If you have any problems with your new friend, please post it here, and we will get things sorted out... Don't PM me... We're trying to keep the thread alive mateys...

-Please respond to PMs as soon as possible... If you fail to respond to the PMs in the span of five days, you'll be deleted on the list... If you change your username or something, please inform me or I have no choice but to delete you on the list...

-Again, I request everyone to please donate a little something for the mini-charity... All proceeds will solely and I mean SOLELY be used for the mini-charity here in this thread... Read Post #9 for details...

For Parents:

-Always be caring and respectful of your little one...

-When they ask a question, please answer it to the best of your best ability... If you do not know, send them here and I will gladly give them a link to someplace that can help...

-Be totally honest and truthful with your newbie, don't let them get into any trouble because you misguided them...

For Newbies:

-Trust your parent... They are there to help you!

-Be nice to your parent, they are trying their best to guide you in the right direction...

-Your parents are not there to give you gifts of any sort, so don't beg please... If they want to give you gifts, let them do that if they want to and when they want to...

Last edited by #000000; 10-13-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old Posted 10-08-2010, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote