View Single Post
Harmless
Default   #75  
Alright, I've Heard A Lot Of Hate For This Movie Because It Just Didn't Match Up To The Manga, But I Enjoyed It. Koe No Katachi Is An Anime Movie Of A Young Girl And Her Childhood Bully Come Friend Come Love Interest. There Is A Particular Reason For The Bullying And Mistreatment Outside Of 'Oh, Hey, That Looks Like A Fun Person To Pick On..' Most Bullies Go For, Though It's Still Not Very Good. No 'Reasons' Are Good Reasons. It's Not Really A Spoiler, But Some People Love Going Into A Movie Completely Blind, So If You Don't Already Know And Want To, Just Ask. I Loved The Main Character And Although I Didn't Like The Other Character's Earlier Actions, It's Always An Interesting Turn-Around When The Bully Ends Up With Complicated Social Issues, Like Anxiety. And Again, He Does Come Around In The End (And More.) Definitely Worth A Watch In My Opinion..
I'm Just A Very Gay And Very Proud Cartoon Fan From The Big U.S. Of A, Although I Can Be Found On DragCave, MagiStream, Pixpets, And PokéFarm As Well As Plenty Of Other Sites. Speaking Of, Here's A Beautiful Blue Boy In Need Of Some Loving, If You Don't Mind..
Old Posted 12-23-2019, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote