View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
Default Trail of Petals - Possible [M] new post (feedback welcome)   #1  

I made this thread ages ago but never bothered to post anything into it. Well in recent events I have been rather motivated to write.. though I think I finally gave up on my book idea seeing as I've read over the first page that I have re-written over the past 4 years and now I hate the start of the story...

Instead of the story being posted in order I decided to use this as a place to post my little skits between a few of my role play characters and just mini events from the story that I was going to write. Over all there is no real purpose aside from having a spot to keep all of my little spews of writing in one place.

In truth most of these will probably be brain spews for the role play I have with a friend of mine on another forum, but there are a few strands of other stories I have worked on over the years that I get urges to write about. They have no order and the posts will be the size of the writing I did for that session, or if it is that small I might have two or three tossed together.

Feel free to comment on any of them, I may eventually turn them into a story, but whatever you do please don't steal my work or my characters.. They have feelings too ya know. Also I know my grammar isn't perfect and I will never try for it to be when I am doing creative writing.. So don't make comments about run-on sentences or that I misspelled something.

Name list ~
Evan, Rose, Lisa, Oss, Ann, Lee, Les, Shia, Verdia, Thyrdaes, Vyri, Jholia, Kes, Ailali, Mysal, Reli, Valadol, Valaes, Paerys, Paerai, Paer, Paevol, Saestas, Vyndria, Verol, Myr, Valaes, Celaes, Eirarol, Shalaes, Modaes, Shadi, Tandri, Taesos, Vor, Shasys, Tasotar, Isadora, L'Archel, Natasha, Priscilla, Florina, Meini, Blake, Dart, Div

Last Update:
07/02/2011
07/03/2011
07/04/2011
07/09/2011
07/13/2011
08/12/2011

Last edited by Rosekitten; 12-14-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old Posted 12-23-2010, 09:12 AM Reply With Quote