View Single Post
*twitch*
Default Rusty Roleplayer with Lots of Ideas, but no one to tell the story with   #1  

(\^u^/) Hello, as the thread title says I'm a more than slightly rusty Roleplayer who's looking for people to Rp with. While wielding a good handful of idea's I would love to actually see work instead of just dieing out. As well as willing to join other people's Rp's of course.

Over the years I've lost my spark to rp with most people, because 95% of the time I've been in rp's the last few years people have all ended up stagnating. On cue of people leaving, falling off the face of the earth, or because I've been completely ignored after directly interacting with someone f-ack:.

I am a Semi-Literate Rp'er, or as some would say an Intermediate to Advanced writer in general. This meaning I can usually reply with any where from bare minimum 1 and a half paragraphs to 9+ in response depending on what kind of material I've been given to work with from those around me. Hopefully this doesn't intimidate anyone, because it really does depend on my partners/ others in the group as to how much i actually write :).

Now that I've mumbled through my intro, I should probably write down the ideas I mentioned in case anyone would care to try them out with me hm? :).

Present Day World + Fantasy World through Rift

Magick Private Academy/College/University..A.k.a Hearthwood

Dragonic Earthenis War

Cryogenesis Time jump

Sleepover Wish/Story Gone 'Wrong'

Zodiac School

Old Posted 09-09-2016, 04:39 AM Reply With Quote