View Single Post
The Magic Number
Default To Start A Revolution   #1  
So now the user appreciation event is over, and as a token of gratitude my boss... *ahem*

*suspense break*

...has me change right back into skeletal form.

Does it matter to him how I want to look? Does it matter I was beautiful once? Does anyone even remember my natural hair color??

But. NO. MORE!!

I've had enough. Evil genius or not - you kicked that pup once too often, and now you shall feel its bite.
Death, watch out. I am coming for you.

Mules do have rights. I demand to wear my own choice of fashion. As long as my only options remain a drider or a skeleton, I will stand and fight you. After all, you gave me spider's poison. And what's dead can never die.

Who else can claim they created their own nemesis?

Ahem.

To improve my chances in the wars to come I would like to acquire a weapon. Unfortunately I don't know any weaponsmiths and I might even be a little short on cash right now. Maybe you can support me anyway? Whether you have a Royal Amphibian Blade for sale or just want to join my cause and battle for mule secondary person equality, I'd love to hear from you!

(Disclaimer regarding sales: Death by Mirrors lets me keep my own money, probably because he's afraid to violate Trisphee rules if he grabs it for himself. Right now I'm almost able to afford a sword, and should have saved up the remaining amount within a few days. *starts humming "One Day More" from Les Misérables* Since this is my first time bartering in the sales forum, I have no idea how long it takes to find a weaponsmith - or if I find one at all. But I am determined to succeed in my fight either way. The revolution has begun.)
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 09-14-2018, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote