Thread: Closed
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Funky things!

So, Sci-Fi 3, 4, 5...there stories there? 3 looks a little like a Caminoan (not sure how to spell) from Star Wars, and 5 looks a little like Abe from Hellboy with an extra pair of eyes. That about right?

I'm really bad for actually *doing* the things I think about, but I'm still thinking about it!
thanks. actually they're all from the same story, i just numbered them as character 1 - 7. number 5 was actually inspired from turians from mass effect. they looked a lot like them in my initial concept art but i've been messing around with them since to change it up. turians are more bird like whereas my species are reptilians, like big lizards.

character 3 is supposed to resemble the typical grey alien trope that is a reoccurring design in most sci-fi. like the big headed grey aliens with large black oval eyes. the salarians from mass effect are an example or the ones you mentioned from star wars. i wanted to make my own grey alien race. ^^ i also made my own typical "blue alien lady only" race. like in star wars ( twi'lek ), mass effect ( asari ), fifth element, etc. it's another reoccurring alien trope in sci-fi. except they're not just there to be beautiful, sexy women and their race is mostly comprised of engineers, mechanics scientists, botanists, biologists and doctors. and i made them yellow instead of blue haha.

call me grem
they/them
Last edited by gremlin; 04-02-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old Posted 04-02-2018, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote