View Single Post
isn't that funny
Default   #1851  
actually, funnily enough i picked up the habit from my mother so i totally understand that. she had a fuzzier face than my father some days x''D but yeah no matter how close the shave is the roots are still left in the skin and can be felt with a little pressure. pulling each hair out one by one is time-consuming but it removes even the root which leaves the face softer and keeps away discolouration from stubble, also because the hairs are new and tapered they aren't as dramatic when they emerge after a plucking unlike a shave where they are thicker and sheared so that the exposed base is facing out

it would be generous to say i have a bit of a chavvish face in regards to how thin and spottily it grows(and with my last bout of sickness it is even thinner now and there is a lot less of it) so it always looks bad and unkempt.

i will say this though, if i wasn't so sensitive to chemicals i would definitely take a shiny doll face and just soak the hairs dead but i would just get burns so there is no point
Old Posted 10-17-2019, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote