View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default *Insert Generic Title*   #1  
Edit:
If anyone is coming in and reading this part here's a new thing to add.

Are you from Sapherna Online? Have you stopped going onto Sapherna Online? Well this might be your last chance to go back to Sapherna Online. The owners are shutting the site down for good in October.

Might as well start off this site like a regular human by making one of these. Haven't been making "newbie" posts for a lot of the previous sites I've waddled about. But other sites never had events going on that rewarded posts with potential event items.

Hello.
My name is Ok. The site did not let me use my name, so I had to angrily add in another ok. What should have happened was a whole bunch of OK's added after the first, but I didn't want to be annoying from the get go. This might change in the future. Who knows!

As a lazy newbie I have questions with answers that are easily located. But being lazy, I will ask here. (Pretty much like other newbies have done so in the past. It's a tradition really. Can't start by breaking traditions.)
  • Does posting generate a random amount of cash for posters?
  • Is posting the only way to earn cash monies?
  • Where is this crane game?
  • Are you my mother?
  • How much do you need to earn to buy all the common items?
  • Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like they are stalking mdom across all these sites?
  • Did I miss a lot of the event?
  • Are there any question's you would like to ask, but feel silly to because you've been on here for a while.
  • Any advice on how to survive and save cash money on this site?
  • Name the biters on this site.
  • Did you know Ok was not, in fact, my real name.
  • What is my real name?
  • Is this a list of questions, or just me typing random stuff out?
  • Uhh...

Feel free to answer any questions, even those I may not have asking. I'll be here. Semi lurking.

Just kidding I might have to go and do real world things.
Last edited by Burnt Rice; 09-27-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote