View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #9  
(I had to check the forum rules to make sure there was none about 'necroing', there was not so here we go!)

YES!

I stopped playing it though when all the horrible stuff came out about the hirer ups and the China support. I still like to RP as some of my toons though.

I had characters on both sides across multiple servers. Most of them never made it past 15, but such as the life of an altohlic. I had a main character of every race and class though. I currently have one at 60 and like 9ish at 50. I never could find anyone I liked to raid with, I mostly enjoy crafting and exploring and I don't feel like being someone's easy material person anymore. So I guess I kinda stopped playing.

Mah girls!

My girls are across several servers...

Azgalor Old PVP Now Reg (11 alliance) Although I never go on this server anymore because of personal reasons, most were low level toons used for roleplay anyway. I took all my high levels and made em' horde when I was finally done with the people there.

Hellscream Reg (13 Horde) All my high level characters.
I moved there because it was my little sisters server, but after she broke up with her boyfriend at the time she stopped playing and left me there with him and my now ex. I guess she didn't want to spend 50 to start on a new server.

Shadow Council RP (7 Alliance) A compromise with an ex boyfriend and I'll probably move them if I ever play alliance again, however I tend to go horde when left to my own devices)

I'm probably going to consolidate and swap servers eventually...

2 servers were from different ex's and one was from my little sister that doesn't play anymore.
Old Posted 08-16-2022, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote