View Single Post
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I think they are a lot better than most in Shinno. Maybe it's just me. The whole game and story is better too. Some claim there's not a lot of new things going on but well either they are picky or blind. I think it's the first time I've actually felt this is "new" ever since Pokémon GS on gameboy color! Just the thing that everything moves makes it feel more alive. You'll notice straight away if you go back and play previous DS games. I think people need to stop whining about the old pokémon, you can still get those too later. Give the new ones a chance. At least half of them is worth a shot.
I agree and I don't.
The story is much better, but the thing that troubles this game after you beat the game there is absoutely no more story. In blind sight the game was extremely short story wise, it feels like a final fantasy game after you beated it. You won, great story but nothing else but a few quests and a few extra stuff.

The new pokemon are growing on me a bit, a bit as in I can accept 10 more of them I didn't before. But this generation is just sad, hopefully Pokemon Grey will fix the not having anything to do after you beated it. I want more story, and more things to do once you beated it. Theres a lot of useless areas that didn't even need to be in the game that could of been used.

The humor is great in the game though compared to all of the other generations.. I'm still laughing at being launched out of a cannon face first to a wall.. BAHAHAHA XD

Old Posted 10-10-2010, 09:44 PM