View Single Post
Blue Fish
Default *Waves* Hello There!   #1  
Well hello there, Trisphee!

I am Dalhanahue but most people usually call me Dal or Dally for short on sites that I've used this username before such as Caedon and Solia. I also went by Babs on Pantheon and most recently also joined Faenaria as Etherea. And way, way, way back when I was on Gaia (this was before they even came out with that ZOMG game or whatever it was called) as Matron of the Herd. I was also on Crysandrea as maybe that too, but it's been a while and I honestly can't remember.

At anyrate, not new to avy sites but new here. Though, just kind of stalking the threads I've seen a lot of familiar names.

I feel like I keep losing my online 'homes' so to speak as my favorite avy sites have all but dwindled away slowly over the years or became something I wasn't really fond of.

So just a little about me; I am 35 years old. Married with two children. A workaholic. The doggomom of two big furbabies. Tired in general and of adulting most of the time so I find 'me time' in my nostalgic love of avy sites like this.

Nice to meet you all!
Old Posted 08-23-2022, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote