View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Name: Rikku
Personality: Rikku is a very happy person. Rarely anything gets her down. She takes all the negatives and smiles or laughs them off. Even when she is attacking somthing she has a smile on her face making people think she is sadistic or crazy. She can be childish for her age but serious when she needs to be.
Likes: Sweets, treasure, being up high, sailing, stars, moving
Dislikes: People attack the weak, jerks, being in a closed space, being in one place to long.
Area/Country: From Denizen but travels more then she stays put.
Race: human
Backstory: Rikku grew up in Denizen. Her parents died when she was young so she, like most orphans there, grew up doing anything to survive. She longed to get out of this place so when she was 15 she left and started to travel. She ended up finding herself near a port and snuck her way onto the ship. After that she loved to sail to other regions and collect any treasures she could get her hands on. Rikku is now back in the country and traveling around again to sell her treasures from her latest adventure.
Appearance/Description/Reference:
Any Weapons, Familiars or Magic?: She has daggers she uses.
Role: Traveler
Special/Other?: Rikku does slow down every once in a while and when she does you can find her either reading or fishing
Strengths: She grew up fending for herself by theft. This increased her stealth, hearing, and speed. She barely makes a sound when she walks or runs.
Weaknesses: She can be rather reckless and this has gotten her into tight spots before. She has a sweet tooth. Rikku is only human.

((hello all :3 I changed pics since i finally found the old one i used xD))
Last edited by UnstableMadness; 03-18-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2015, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote