View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default Teratophilic Romance Shack [M] [[Sunshine/Spidey]]   #1  
The tiles were cold on the bottoms of Blue's feet as she ran the water for her bath. Her apartment was notorious for taking forever to get hot water, especially near the top where Blue was situated. She hummed to herself taking the opportunity to light a few candles so she could turn off what was lovingly called "the bad light." The only thing that made it bad, really, was the simple fact that it was fluorescent--the light cold and efficient as opposed to warm and cozy.

The bath was much needed too. Work was nothing but stress and financial obligations loomed in the not so distant future. On top it all, she had at least two major projects due for two separate art classes, one of which she hadn't started yet. It can wait, she thought to herself. The first slivers of warmth flowed through onto her fingertips and she began to disrobe, stopping the plug and letting the small tub fill up. I've earned this...Just a little bit of time to relax. Just a little.

She sighed, sliding into tub, feeling the warmth envelop her. Her pale skin was starting to turn red, a sign that maybe she had it a little bit too hot. She didn't care, closing her eyes and sliding further in, tucking her knees up so she could wet her hair. "I just wish I had some help. Shit, even just someone to talk to would be nice."
Old Posted 10-01-2017, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote