View Single Post
light always wins
-hugs tightly-
I know what you are going through. :/ It's hard for my parents to send me to college, I feel like I'm draining them of all that they have and I want to get a job and etc. and pay everything I can but I can't at the moment because I'm taking summer classes and they last a couple hours a day...but go to college when you feel comfortable because going to college and getting a higher education would mean a possibility of getting a better job and income, I'm not trying to sound like the rest of your family but I really do care and just want to see you happy but it is your choice and just keep hanging in there. Look through local magazines and see if anyone needs help or ask friends if they know of any places hiring or if they need help with anything around their house. My family and I are in a tight spot too, I really need a job but just can't do it, I don't feel comfortable and my studies would fall. About the wearing t-shirts and jeans, who cares about that, I mean it's what YOU like to wear and not others. If you feel comfortable in it then wear it. I am a girl and wear t-shirts and jeans too and I've gotten comments similar to yours before. Maybe I don't want to prance around in high heels and plaster tons of make up on my face because all that is not what makes you pretty, its you yourself and who you are is what makes you pretty. I hope everything improves for you and tell me if it does. I want to hear you be happy. :)
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote