View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
“Well then,” Kastivi said, beaming back at the knight equally as bright, “I'd be happy to teach you. But something tells me training tomorrow is less to do with learning new skills and more to do with just...strength. Arabella said that it doesn't matter if we are the magic users in our party; that we need to be strong regardless of if we use our muscles or not. You never know when you need it...But we'll have our chances over the course of the quest, right?”Kastivi sighed and nodded her assent, “Usually. But sometimes simply outsmarting the enemy is the best way to go about it. It's best to be prepared for either instance.” She knew she was echoing back sentiments that the knight already knew and agreed with and decided the moment he impressed Arabella that this was going to be an excellent quest, despite the presence of the dark mage.

Kastivi didn't like that grin at all and she squirmed uneasily in her seat. “We're not a cult,” came the slightly too fast response, “I can't think of any cults that do well by the people of this land, not like we do. She said nothing about the “proverbial stick up the ass” part, actually partially agreeing with her. Her allowance of two drinks this evening was a rarity, and equally as rare was any chance of fun. Maybe that would change now that she was grouped with someone about her age. She, however, now matched the knight in redness, the hues first appearing on her cheeks, then spreading throughout her entire face. “T-T-Tantric? You mean like...like...sex? I suppose I wouldn't know about that, and you've never been subjected to one of Arabella's work outs,” she spat out, hoping that turning the conversation to her master would take it away from her and the knight.

Christoval was attractive yes, and she couldn't help but notice that he looked almost more so when he was this bashful, which made what Wisp was saying all the more painful. Arabella would never approve, and Kastivi certainly had had no time for even friends, let alone lovers. It wasn't that the Daughters of Ash were expected to be chaste or anything like that. The goddess smiled with active procreation and family building—but family building while also being an adventurer was difficult. Either a long time caretaker for any children made was a requirement, or that child would be accompanying them on their many adventures, and most Daughters found themselves chaste by default.

Kastivi was no exception, so now she was more than flustered enough, “Kinks? I don't even think I have any of those...”
Old Posted 01-14-2018, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote