View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #3369  
I keep forgetting how covid is affecting shipping of stuff, especially from smaller/independent sellers and buying things and then getting frustrated when they take forever to actually ship.
XP

Ex: Ordered a couple nail polish mystery bags from a seller on Etsy who has a lot of polishes that I like (I couldn't decide which ones to get first so mystery bags are a good way to go lol), and in the shipping info, it says "2-3 day processing" and "1-2 day shipping" so you can generally expect to get your order about a week maybe a week and a half after ordering.
It took mine a full week for the person to, as the tracking information tells me, print the shipping label. And since Saturday my tracking number still just says "shipment information sent to...." so I don't even know if it's actually been shipped yet and is just moving slowly (or maybe being quarantined prior to shipping? Is that a thing post offices are doing now? Idk, I don't keep up with packages are being dealt with) because of covid or not.

But it's actually not that big of a deal that it's delayed, I just keep getting frustrated because I forget about all the shipping delays and then order more stuff online (but legit just things that I can't get in store here because no one carries them....like holo nail polish and nail art supplies).
Old Posted 07-15-2020, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote