View Single Post
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Ugh. I have been super lazy and have not, in fact, sent a box of yarn yet.
But I have gotten almost finished with a single row on my mitered square temperature blanket. I just have one more square (plus like 3 or 4 very short decrease sections on the current square) to go! ...then it'll be time to do some research and pattern testing before I can start the next row. xP

Am also going to try (possibly a few months from now, not immediately) to start making a plushie a week. Or at least one every other week. Because I would like to be able to eventually start selling them but I never seem to find time to build up stock. And they don't even take that long to make really.
I forgot about the box of yarn, though I need it. LOL W00t for more squares done on the blanket.

I can never build up stock on the dolls I make either, and right now I'm working on one for me instead. Except today and yesterday. Yesterday I updated a dress I made for a troll doll who lives here, and today I made a dress for Drama the Poopsie Surprise grumpy cat knockoff. Both dresses have built in panties, and Drama has one of those silly tails that are stuck to the butt cheek that some Poopsie dolls had.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 09-28-2022, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote