View Single Post
Gothic Princess
I lost all my wisdom teeth and have one tooth that is a jaggy mess but it's not rubbing against my cheek, which is a probably a good thing. Only bad thing is it messes with my ear.

I usually take paracetamol for it, some days I'm probably drugged as high as kite cause I drop the paracetamol into a huge bottle of lucoade. but if it gets me through the day with little to no pain, then I'm good, lol.

In my old job, I probably inhaled the paracetamol cause was always bending, etc. Don't think many folks last long there, have seen multiple ads for the same position probably every week and to be honest, don't think too many folks are keen to apply since not hard to find reviews from staff/guests stating the manager is an asshole and that rooms have to be done perfect in 20 minutes. Maybe someone young could do it, but lots of older folks wouldn't want that hassle. Spoke to an old co-worker and they agreed, at their age, 20 minutes would be a no go, even the caravan park gave you 30 mins for apartments with two bedrooms which could be done in that time easily once you trained yourself to get use to doing them.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 07-18-2022, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote