View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Eventually one of these countries will start WW3, if wasn't due to Taliban or Korea, it will be Russia.

Oh yes, mum is like that with her meds. She orders even if don't need them.

I just enjoy when folks call me at 9 - 10am.. like seriously.. I don't really glance at the phone till 12pm unless I have plans for the day. So now have to call the company back that is offering me a job, hoping it's to give the time for training since I have no idea where the birth certificate is at and sent a copy of my USA passport in place. I have two passports and my last job accepted both cause not many folks get to see an USA passport so the woman was quite excited to see one. Basically everyone under 16 in my area is US mad.. mention you been to NYC, your lucky to escape within 30 minutes. o. O mention you own anything US related, your ass better be running..

Not many posts come up here at the library but not many really use it anymore. Esp with most books and materials being available on the net. We were meant to lose ours but ended up losing the post office instead.

But the way things are going, our town centre isn't one to crow about. I thought where my friends lived was sad for shopping two years ago, ours is literally a ghost town. Live about a hour away from Glasgow but the train fares are so ridiculous.. I plan to purchase tickets for a show in October as an early birthday present for my mum.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 07-18-2022 at 08:42 AM.
Old Posted 07-18-2022, 08:31 AM Reply With Quote