View Single Post
Dancing in the Rain
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
An avi site that had a list of other avi sites. I don't know what that site was since I don't go on there.
►xHow long have you been on Trisphee?
Since 8/16/2010 according to my profile.
►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Yep ^^. I'm also on ruffles and solia. I'm sort of active on Ernya. I also get on chloria and gaia every one and awhile to check in.
►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
During events or other things, to be honest >.>. In general I'm on more on the weekends. During the week I have school and other things to take up my time.
►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
Yeah, like I mentioned above.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
At first it annoyed me that Earth holidays weren't celebrated because I usually love event items based on those holidays. Now though, I actually like Trisphee's unique events and items. It makes things more surprising. With other sites you usually know when to expect events, although they do usually throw in a few unique ones too.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
I love it, it's one of the things that makes Trisphee so unique. I always get frustrated when things don't layer "right"(the way I want >.>) on other sites.
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
The people here are amazing. I've seen a few iffy occurrences between people, but not very many.
►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
-the layering
-unique events
-the skypes and livestreams
-the aurum donation item(it's a good constant goldsink I think)
-etc.
►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
Hm, I guess the community
Last edited by Ashley; 03-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote