View Single Post
MUTANT D:
Cool Invasion of the kitty snatcher~   #1  
*barrel rolls in* Bwahahaa! All your kitties are belong to me! *cue evil thunder*
Kidding. But I do love kitties~ (If my username didn't make it obvious, lol). My name is Meghan but everyone calls me Sky, Kitty, Kat, Kittykat, Kitkat, Skitty, Skittles, Rainbow-farts, or any other name relating to my username really. Do you wanna hear my lifes story?! You don't?! (I don't really blame you... It's boring.) BUT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN ANYWAYS~~

I live in a place in the US that everybody hates, literally, it's been proven that it's flatter than an IHOP pancake and it's boring as any one place can be. Nothing ever happens 'cept for that irritating tendency to have Tornadoes. AND FOR THE GODDESS' SAKE! Don't even get me started on Dorthy. I Mean just cause she was in ONE movie she's gotta be such a little-but I digress.

Anyway, I live on a farm with plenty of animals. It's not as great as you think but it's still nice. I've never been on the best terms with my family, they see the world in shades of gray where as everywhere I look there are rainbows and sparkle unicorns. I'm a teenage girl floating through high school with excellent grades and a floundering social life, perpetually praying that tomorrow is a snow day.

I enjoy writing, drawing, and reading manga and one of my favorite past times is roleplaying. Seriously if you have any group roleplays that need an extra player, I'm your girl. Drop me a link and I'll check it out.

Okay... I've bored myself. Soooooo, talk to me? I won't bite.... Unless you like it that way... ;D (Haha.... *drags mind out of the proverbial gutter* I'm just kidding~)
Old Posted 01-31-2011, 08:39 PM