View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
Nokra's mind was lost in the thoughts of piloting a ship for a moment; the felis envisioning his hands pressing various buttons and levels as he stared out in the pitch black sea of the void between worlds. A pilot. Granted, it would be under Rosalind's supervision, and the choices of where to go would be on the captain herself, but who knew? In time he could have his own little cruiser. Then he could see all the places he had wanted. Whatever link between himself and Magali showed, when Nokra perked and looked over at Mendez for a moment. "Who is everyone on the ship? Like, do you all work together? Are you all customers?" Nokra's tail writhed about for a moment, before he took hold of it himself and kept it from flailing about.

"Look on the bright side. Now its cook whenever. Sleep whenever. Do what we want whenever!" Nokra chimed in, excited and wriggling around, before finding a stool in the kitchen and setting it down should Magali need it. Once he felt she had the necessities for meandering about the male Felis took a seat on the dining table itself and crossed his legs, picking at his nails and then biting them. He looked towards the doorway to the halls, half-hoping the Pyra would have been up, before huffing snd crossing his arms. Hopefully the pilot didn't need much sleep, so he could ask as soon as possible.

"Why even bring him food? You're just enabling him to be a little pissant." Nokra complained again, before rolling his eyes and muttering to himself. "Why save us if you're just gonna be a whiny little bitch the whole time, and leave us to fend for ourselves..." Griping aside, Nokra slid off the table and peered through the fridge, and pulled out a small bottle of something green, before pulling it open and taking a sip, his face wrinkling and the Felis putting it back. "Urrgh. Lemon juice. Why."

---

Riola's eyes were locked on the pyramid on the ground, the Edensian narrowed his eyes for a moment and then sighed. "Fikri. I know Vail kinda gave you that thing. I know what they're used for. Gotta ask you something, Gato. You're not keeping that thing cranked on, si? It's not healthy." He said, taking a more mature, even paternal tone with the Felis, before he glanced back at the Felis and inched closer, to offer him his own hand to squeeze for a second.

"They're terrible, yes. I know. They killed Vail. They've taken things from me. I'm sure if you asked Mendez he'd say the same. That's why I'm trying to work on everything. RevolucĂ­on and all of that." Riola said with a rather tired, worn out look. It was growing harder and harder with each passing moment, dealing with every bit of the revolution going on. Cells were being caught. With Viora in command of dealing with them, his options grew more and more limited. Sure, he had other ideas to deal with them. But could he sink down to the levels his mind brought him? "It's gonna start getting better, I promise. Once we blow up our first target, the feeling of avenging Vail are gonna come."

The mention of betting on Mendez and Atrix made Riola snicker, and the Edensian shook his head. "Aranea didn't break his hip bones while she was riding him at least. So I'll give him a week before Atrix wants to start doing the whole, actual testing to see if he's mate-worthy. Poor cabron. Atrix told me a little about it. Not worth having a go at her for the long term. 50 qantas he lasts up to that point, deal?" Riola said with a smile, before shrugging his shoulders. "If I wasn't worried about being fucked with a shotgun, and Rosalind and I weren't sorta, kinda, a thing, I would be right there with Ashi on that bit. She's scummy royalty, but her taste in chests I guess is pretty bueno."

"Also you and that other male should probably get along. Last thing you need is Rosa getting involved like when Vail and Hyun went at it, si?"

---

"You make it seem like that's gonna be easy. Ain't got a list of friends thats bigger than people who wanna watch me die, go to jail, or fitted with a slave collar while they ride my own ass, Ashi." Hyun snorted, before waving her hand. "Outfooled a few Daoweians. Once they send the military it's gonna be a whole fuckin' new story. Don't hear many stories of gangers and pirates surviving that shit. Because we don't have the best track record with dealing with that." Hyun added, Shaldag cutting in himself. "Smarter to just keep in the gutters, stab someone, and then run when the big guns come out. As much as I'd love to disembowel your family, Ashi."

Shaldag looked down at the mangled girl, before looking over to Hyun. "Can take her to Andreen. The bio-pools would spit her out brand new in a few hours." Hyun opened her mouth to speak before Shaldag cut her off. "She's your girlfriend. If you loved her, you'd spend the money to do so, yes?" Hyun paused for a second and nodded s few times. "Yeah, yeah, you're right. Hundred thousand Qantas ain't shit anymore now. Just hope she enjoys being ass-naked around a bunch of fuckin' creeps."

Hyun looked over towards Ashi and read her confused look like a book. "My actual house is on Chuziz. Bought one a while back. Barely go there, but that right there? Home to me." She said, a bit of morose feeling ekeing out of her words. Shaldag helped Ashi's feet out of her shoes, before wincing himself and grinding his teeth. Standing up and letting Ashi get a little more comfortable, the Ogrunu rolled his shoulders and moved towards one of the doorways, swinging it open and leaving for a moment.

A comic book went flying through the air, and landed right in front of the couch, Hyun taking one from her own pile, and then shrugging her shoulders. "These are just copies. I buy two. One to keep all pristine and shit, and the others to read. So go wild. Bleed on them. Do whatever." Hyun said nonchalantly, slipping rather quietly over towards the couch and sitting near Ashi. "....So I guess shoving my fingers in you now would probably not be the best time to do this romance shit, huh."

---bonus---

That was about as high as the count got before the green woman was about several shades lighter than she normally was, emerald green turned to mint as Atrix pulled all four hands from her throat and took a few exhilarated breaths. It was a rush every time before she got hungry, and all sets of her eyes were locked in on the potential meal in front of her. The Terskix was diligent however. A lot of work needed to be down before hand, and soon enough Atrix crawled off the Faleeshian and held her up by an ankle, one of her clawed hands raking a sharp finger across the girl's throat to bloodlet her; Atrix staring at the pool of red connected by a thin stream of the same color connected to green flesh.

It was roughly twenty minutes later before she was drained, Atrix yawned and itching her carapace before moving to the next stage of her plan. The body was thrown haphazardly into a large, black bag as Hyun began to store her meal, zipping the bag halfway up, before stopping and cocking her head to the side. One small bite never hurt anyone, yes? Atrix leaned in and sank her teeth into her meal's eye socket, pulling out the morsel and letting it slide around on her tongue before she chomped down, the squirt of ocular jelly and fluid coating her mouth; Atrix letting out a small, content moan.

First proper meal since she was with Mendez on a date.

Finally, Atrix zipped up the bag and sighed, hefting it over her shoulder and deciding on moving herself towards the ship. What was Mendez doing? And more importantly, were they planni on deserting her? Paranoia gripped at her once more and the Terskix clicked and clacked her mandibles like a drum.

Time to see what was goingg on in the ship..
Old Posted 10-09-2017, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote