Thread: WOW!
View Single Post
One Fish
LOL Faux-Faux - you are kicking ass and taking names with your Quest, aren't you? XD

I can't be a Posting Machine, so I won't even try to aim for a Completion Quest like yours.... I will simply find items that I really like and work on them one at a time. Right now, I *REALLY* want a Bakeneko because of the companion kitteh pose.

You, mah dear, are doing an awesome job... and I am in awe of your mad skills ^_^

As far as donations go... I feel weird being on the receiving end of a donation. I'm so used to being the one giving that I become flummoxed when someone gives me a gift :o

I did ask for a couple things from the Commons Grab in the main 10K CPC Charity thread, but my post was either missed or I was denied. I wasn't even given the option to buy the commons at a discount *hangs head to hide face*
Oh, well. *shrug*
I did get a really special ADI from the Anonymous Fiend Gifter and today I got a donation of aurum from the Winged Fox (thank you both!!)... so I feel special <3

The most help I have received is from Pinkie. She bought Zephyr's Bundle, and sold it to me for only a fraction of how much it cost her *OH MY!* Lets just say that I am eternally grateful!! <3 <3
Hi! I'm Kat!
Kat's Kwest for Shiny Objects
Seeking BAKENEKO- I has runes, au & other currencies
THANK YOU: Reyo for Celestial Wolf & Anon for BOTH Pandora's Boxes <3 I WILL GET JOO!
I use my phone 95% of internet, beware of auto co-wrecks

Faux is my SquishyPinkie is my Ninja in Shiny ArmorAri & Serena are my Lil Sisters
F/Married/Over 30/6 feline kids
Possibly hikikomori
Last edited by Kiddiss; 03-19-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old Posted 03-19-2012, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote