View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #41  
Inktober 9th
(Really Late)
Dr. Benjamin West

[;-; Think I might quit. I didn't even really try with this one..]

About: Dr. Benjamin West is the great great grandson of the infamous Dr. Herbert West, and specializes in modern chemistry and biochemistry. He is rarely excited about anything and though he is incredibly smart, most of his experimental projects end in failure. He hardly turns to emote anything other than sheer frustration and anger, but when he gets an idea, it's as if the world were suddenly made of shining gold. Benjamin is a bit of a grump, and not at all the sort of person you would find taking a break from his research and his work. He works with a team of other doctors as they have a common goal; to find a means to cure death permanently for the sake of the distant future of humankind, and also to prove themselves to their superior. Maybe earn a big award for essentially making man immortal, who knows? Though Benjamin goes through trial and error, and mostly error, raising the dead is in his blood. Also cooking is in his blood. Or perhaps, he is better at chemistry than he knows.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-12-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 03:14 AM Reply With Quote