Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
NorCal? SoCal?
SoCal! :)
Los Angeles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Nope, no reaction button. But the thread will slow down notably after all the usual suspects have welcomed you.
Ah, okay!
Hopefully I can respond to everyone :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
Ah, welcome, Ava! We have infinite layers, and plenty of feral computer scientists.
Thanks, Void!
I'm really excited to be here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
Oooh~ I've been thinking of learning the ukulele! You got any advice on how to start practicing? Just learn a bunch of songs and hope for the best? Got myself a cheap uku as a gift recently, so it feels like something is telling me to because a professional.

What kind of cosplays have you done? It's been a while, but I remember cosplaying as Luke from Professor Layton. It was a wee bit of a last minute set up, so didn't look that good. Kind of want to try it again at the next convention in town. Also, have you googled tutorials or a instruction manual for your sewing machine?
I learned the play the ukulele on youtube!
It's really, really easy. You just have to remember a lot of chords. To me, the hardest part is learning the strumming patterns, but once you get used to it, it's easier to learn different strumming patterns. :D
Tabs are easy to learn too, but harder to perfect, imho.
I actually started uke because they were on sale at my local Guitar Center. Now I have three lol

I'm currently working on Nightcrawler.
I did a makeup test a couple of days ago....

I've tried googling/Youtube for instructions on how to use my sewing machine... I found a video, but it's over an hour long! Dx
I find it's easier to just fuss with it until it does what I want it to do lol
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote