View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #5  

♠ The Giving Goose is a game meant to be entertaining, satisfying, and even potentially helpful to those who are questing... This is the game I set up in the "Forum Games" section but I closed it and transferred it here... I got this idea from another site...

Credits (Idea): Ryciera of Solia Online
I just gave it a twist of my own... Again, I would like to give that thread and the creator all the credit for this...

♠ It IS NOT MANDATORY for everyone to join...

♠ Basically, each person posts either "Duck" or "Goose" somewhere in their post...

♠ If you post "Duck", then nothing happens... If you post "Goose", however, your job is to give the above poster an item...

♠ When they receive that item, they are to incorporate it into their avatar for 1 day... After a day, they're allowed to remove it, and this item is now theirs!

Example:
Poster 1: Duck.
Poster 2: Duck.
Poster 3: Goose.
Poster 4: Duck.
Poster 5: Goose.
Poster 6: Goose.

♠ This game is highly based on trust... I ask that you follow these rules to every punctuation mark... However, also please note that both givers and receivers are playing at their own risk...

♠ If you're goose'd, you MUST wear the item given to you for a day (24 hours)... Play at your own risk...

♠ If you goose someone, you MUST give them an item to wear... And please don't expect it back... This is meant to be for the gifts that one member gives to another...

♠ Also, would you be willing to tell me when you goose someone? By posting what you gave works... It'd be much easier to update the front page with...

♠ There's no price limit on the item you give someone else...

♠ You are allowed to re-gift items as long as the 24 hours (1 day) is over... No worries...

♠ Let's play nice, too... If you don't like what you get, don't complain... Like I said before, play at your own risk...

♠ If you're given an item, you have to let at least a small part of it be visible... You cannot obscure it completely, however, even if just a little bit is showing, it's acceptable...

♠ You cannot transfer an item to your mule and wear it there... The account it's given to is the account that wears it... However, if you receive two items that would replace one another (for example, if you receive an item, then later another item, and find upon putting it on it makes the other disappear), then talk to the person who gave it to you... You both are free to discuss whether you put it on a mule or wait until the first item expires...

♠ Please do not just leave when you already got an item, it's rude...

Format: [Username of Giver] // [Item Given] // [Username of Recipient]

NAVIGATION

Bottle o' Messages & Grog Plaque Drunken Code Mainstays The Green Letters, How It Works, Game Rules & Winners The Giving Goose, How It Works, Game Rules & Trading Partners Pirate Promenade, How It Works & Contest Rules Current Match & Match Entries Future Match Themes & Previous Victories & Styles Cazzidy’s Celebration The Wanted Gala Games Hearties & Scums Dwelling Signage & Cliques
Last edited by Cazzidy; 05-06-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Old Posted 07-30-2010, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote