View Single Post
Icy Footed
Red face "Graduating" this week   #1  
Sooo, I'll be graduating from my community college on Thursday evening this week. >->; I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, since my degrees are for transfer, and it's not like I rushed through school either...I'll be going to a university in the fall, with an associate's transfer degree in general education and theatre arts. Aaaand rehearsal for graduation is tomorrow. .~.; I'm nervous a bit.

Also, didn't really want to walk at all, >~>; since ceremonies are super boring to me and it always feels unnecessary in the first place, so I had my degree mailed to me. I actually felt more accomplished shaking my mailman's hand as he handed the sealed envelope to me. <x} Hehe.

But, yeh, anyway... >.> I'll be saying goodbye to my community college. I can't say I'll miss it, but I made a lot of memories there.
I'll likely be pretty busy afterwards celebrating too. >->; But I sorta feel like it's nothing to celebrate. That's not how I'm supposed to feel, right? So, should I just relax? :/

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-20-2019, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote