Thread: NeoEschaton [M]
View Single Post
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #35  
Ei’lycia observed the leaders of this party struggling to open the door. It was fairly obvious to her that brute force wouldn’t work and she had her doubts that the keyhole would as well. Whoever lives...or lived here, I have this feeling in my gut that wouldn’t be the type to use force or keys. No, there has to be something more. She examined the door closer, noticing that the door was formed from three layers of wood. The two outer layers were both solid, heavy and by the looks of it, made from aged maple. But it was the middle one that caught her attention; unlike those which sandwiched it, it was littered with many tiny, oddly shaped holes.

What...what is this gibberish? Runes, perhaps? Letting out a slow breath, she moved to the front of the group as her arm absentmindedly reached out toward the door, her hand moving quickly in the air as it traced the runes. At the same time, her mind was frantically searching through the many archives of information from books she’d seen for any recognition that she’d seen those runes before.

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 10-24-2013, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote