View Single Post
Double Rainbow
RULES

♦Language: Keep the swearing to a minimum, please.
♦Follow Trisphee's Rules/ToS
♦Content ratings... um, I'm not sure what we're allowed to go up to here. If smut and stuff is allowed in the threads, great- we'll just label the thread NSFW. Otherwise, I'm more than happy to take smut off-site, or into PM's.

NOTES

♦Timezone: -5:00 Eastern Standard Time
♦I consider myself semi-lit. My definition of this is anything between 1-2 sentences up to 2-3 small paragraphs (3-5 lines each). Sometimes I manage more. It all depends how inspired I am, what you give me to work with, and my mood.
♦Please use a browser with built-in spellcheck, and keep an eye on your grammar and punctuation. We're all human and are bound to make mistakes occasionally, but if every other word is misspelled, then I'm going to either nag you about it or disappear.
♦Take a cookie if you took the time to read my rules and the above 3 notes.
♦I usually go to sleep between 9:30 and 1:00 (my time) and get up between 6:00 AM and 12:00 PM, depending whether or not I have to work.
♦I DO have a job. Full time, meaning gone for 8-9 hours a day, 5 days a week.
♦I prefer playing the uke. However, I will play seme if absolutely necessary, and you don't mind them being kinda soft. Or really really cruel...
♦I am easily distracted, and rather forgetful. If I don't post for a few days without warning you of an absence, then just ping me or something.

|INTRO||RULES||DO'S/DONOT'S||PAIRINGS|
Last edited by Kitarun; 01-07-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old Posted 11-06-2016, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote