View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #51587  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
:D That's the one! I saw that cartoon on a DVD of The Disney Three Musketeers Movie. X] That's where I remember it from. It was one of the Special Feature Shorts. It came out the year before my grandma was born in 1936. :]

^_^ I like watching a bunch of old cartoons. There's something about them that's kinda vintage and charming. Though of course there are some that have some pretty outdated culture views and humor and stuff. 8/
:] I was watching the Minnie the Moocher Betty Boop Cartoon a couple days ago. x] That was kinda creepy but also silly. x} And I dig the big band music so that was a plus with Cab Calloway and his band.

oWo Braaaainnnnssss.~
Oooo! I haven't seen the Three Musketeers, but I remember that video from this collection of Mickey Mouse movies I had on VHS.
This is the one I had;

"The Spirit of Mickey"! They had some great shorts on there, one with a band that got swept up by a tornado, but still played to the end of the song, then one where Goofy, Donald Duck and Mickey go "camping" but Goofy is a bad driver and their camper gets all sorts of messed up. Then the classic one with Pluto and the cat, I think that one won an award, actually!

I recently found my copy of The Three Caballeros ! It used to be a favorite of mine!

EEeee. Have you guys ever watched that Epic Meal Time video where they are BRAINS?! (I am glad I checked this before I sent it, I almost wrote 'where they ate BRAS?!')
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 07-13-2020, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote