View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #5581  
Didn't get any crafting done but did get all (well, like 99.9%) of my fabric moved out of storage and onto my storage carts where I can access them better. And did manage to find one of my rotary cutters so I cut a couple non-curved bag pieces out so they'll be ready if I decide to work on it later in the week.
And did put away some of the laundry that I didn't quite get put away last weekend (mainly because I don't have a dresser and had run out of hangers in my closet) so all that's left is some tights and leggings and a butt-ton of socks that may or may not have matches.

And did make a list of things to do, buy, and make this week, which hopefully will be manageable as I'm prone to over-estimating my time and energy for doing stuff. But I tried to make my list as easy as possible (stuff to do = minor housework and stuff like taking showers through the week etc, stuff to make = 3 hopefully easy projects to work on and maybe finish, things to buy = non-grocery items that I'm gonna need in the near future)

Anyway, I'm glad things went well! Hopefully he keeps up with it and makes some nice stuff!

Awwww time to make more mushies! But also don't overdo it and burn out on making them either.
Old Posted 09-12-2021, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote