View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #5573  
Yay! Make the thing!
Purple with red hair sounds cute.

Ugh. I had planned to get a lot done today but between my general energy levels and my brain, I got so little done. Idk what was up with me today. Like my energy was a little low, but that's nothing new, but I just could not focus on much for very long. Ex: made coffee...took me nearly 7 hours to drink the first cup because I kept getting distracted.
Was gonna work on a scarf for my neighbor today. Got as far as opening the closet to grab it before getting distracted by something else I wanted to check/test.
All I have done today is play video games and take the crystal sphere out of my old wizard staff to see if it will fit in my new dragon "staff" (it's so short it barely deserves to be called a cane tbh, let alone a staff) which I'm hoping I can modify (most likely cut most of the staff off and replace with probably a long dowel or something to make it a proper staff size) to add to my Halloween costume. Good news, it might fit, but I gotta figure out how to get the current sphere (plastic filled with liquid and some sort of red shimmery powder/pigment) out of the new staff. It seems to be VERY well attached and I'm trying to figure out a way to remove it without making a giant mess and having to struggle too much.
Old Posted 09-09-2021, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote