Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
I’m actually not entirely sure what y’all’s definition of “acting like a teenager” is.
Can't say I necessarily have a strict working definition for it myself. It mostly just boils down to the particular combination of worldly knowledge, lack of practical experience, social awkwardness, and immaturity that is primarily found in the teenage demographic. Not every teenager "acts like a teenager" in this sense (I didn't, for example, though I can't necessarily say my teenage years were any better, just different) and not everyone who acts like this is a teenager (as I mentioned, I've seen an uncomfortable number of 20-somethings who still act this way), but in general it's a phase that people tend to grow out of as they settle into their adult lives.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote