View Single Post
Virtuosa of Style
Ellysia sat behind the counter, her eyes attentive to filing her nails as her assistants grumbled with having to put up a simple banner which was splayed with the announcement of her new hair dyes. She heard their mumbled complaints and in response she spoke brusquely, “Don’t worry about its appearance, just put it up guys. All I want is for word to get out that I’ve got new colours to sell.”

A groan escaped her lips as she idly watched her workers continue with the job she assigned them. Her fellow shopkeeps were supposed to have arrived by now but they were late. Again.

The trill of her door chime finally rung loud and clear through the air. Her head shot up as she took in a red-faced Arryn and Kaimid having just entered. Despite seeing their meek faces, she chastised, “Where have you been? You’re seven minutes late.”

“We’re sorry, Ellysia, but lateness aside, whatcha got for us?” Arryn bluntly stated.

Letting out her frustration with a sigh, she replied, “I had all my assistants working together to take turns and keep constant watch for the past several days. There was no sign of anyone dropping off my new dyes. They just appeared out of nowhere; that’s all there is to it.”

She turned her attention back to her nails just as she heard Arryn speak up.
“Okay, thanks. See ya around.” The Yutri woman then left with Kaimid, who was going on and on about needing some pizza to cheer himself up. Shaking her head at Kaimid’s antics, she proceeded to give herself a manicure while waiting for new customers to drop by.

Drop by the Salon to see the newest arrivals!
Old Posted 09-11-2013, 05:04 AM Reply With Quote