View Single Post
Mistress of Trinkets
Default   #5  
Something was up. She could just feel it. A few weeks ago she had a feeling something big was in the works, then Virgil received a new shipment, followed by Lesallia and right after was Katrine. So when she got hers she just passed it off and then headed out across the street to the body shop guy’s parlour to which upon entrance she immediately noticed he, too, had received some stock.

“Yo metal man, I was wondering if you’d gotten any new stuff lately and by the looks of your shiny sign, I take it as a yes?” She responded quickly and before Kaimid could respond, she continued, “I’ve been putting everything together and trying to figure out who our mystery donator is, but I don’t wanna accuse anyone so I was wondering if you and your brains could help me figure all this out?”

She watched tensely, her foot tapping impatiently against the cool concrete floor of the shop and just as she was about to utter slew of words to get him to respond faster, he finally spoke up,
“Sounds like an interesting partnership. Your intuition and my knowledge, I calculate that we will have a 69.34% chance of succeeding. Let us commence this operation!”

With a wide grin, she spun on her heel and headed back out the door as she shouted over her shoulder, “C’mon, let’s get started dude!”

Drop by the Trinkets and Tresses to see the newest arrivals!
Eyes and face items have been moved to the Body Shop.
Old Posted 08-29-2013, 05:26 AM Reply With Quote