View Single Post
Pixels
Default   #45  
I have spent most of my life working as a receptionist for a mental health facility. So largely I can't talk about any of that. However, we did have a guy who wanted to be a patient call in, and we never accepted him so I can talk about that.

He wanted to be scheduled so I got all of his information down and everything and then he fires out "i have a permit to concealed carry so I will have a gun on me, I just wanted you to know that so we won't have any problems."

Of course, this is a mental health facility --- there's no way we could have somebody come in with a gun.

It turned into a huge fight that I had to escalate to my boss because he was shouting about his second amendment rights and I am having to counter with the fact that most of the people there were unstable and would either have complete melt down freak outs, perhaps try to steal his gun, or if he was unstable enough to need our services, we couldn't guarantee the other patient's safety. That was my most frustrating customer experience at that job that I can talk about. ouo

With my past job we were selling the medicinals so most people were pretty nice, just excited to be there. I made a ton of friends ouo even met a relative of Kurt Cobain. But every once in awhile you get a real pot snob. We had two customers who worked at a different dispensary and they kept telling us we needed to come by their shop so we could learn how they did things. Every single dispensary these people worked at got shut down or went out of business. Why in the world would we ever want to go there? Also, the people who would come in and claim that we were lying about what our strains were because back in the 60s they smoked some panama red and what we had on the shelf didn't smell the same to them so it clearly wasn't what we were saying. But then somebody else would come in and be like "omg this takes me back. . ."

So. . . I guess I am pretty lucky ouo

Old Posted 11-18-2015, 04:44 AM Reply With Quote