View Single Post
Pixelist
hey, bro, why don't you take some fucking responsibility for your damn cat. i don't want her in my room and fucking my shit up.

AKA: i have to deal with two cats on my bed, getting a mild nick on my hand because semi doesn't like being moved and having to close the lid to my old stereo because, again, semifuckinglina is a chaotic little wanker.

all because my darling older brother doesn't want his bedroom door open because it gives him paranoia.

how do you think i fucking feel when i have to deal with your fucking cat being on my bed and potentially hacking up puke everywhere, huh? i also have to deal with seeing a wall decoration directly opposite my room and thinking it's someone peeking in.

i also have to deal with smokey, but he's more fucking co-operative than your old crone of a cat.

if i have to take responsibility for shit that whiskey does (aka: bringing a live shrew in. which, mind you, could EASILY BE AVOIDED BY KEEPING HIM INSIDE, MOTHER.), then he can pay in cash for any damages caused by his fucking cat.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-07-2019, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote